Coaching on Assimilation
Over the past six years, we have conducted systematic research on how executives can better master the complex demands of tackling a new assignment. Through our research, we identified six key elements for a successful transition at the executive level.
We coach executives new to their roles extensively during their first three to six months. The results are easy to see
- Goal Setting
- Building Peer Relationships
- Developing Cultural & Political Sensitivity
- Establishing an Internal/External Balance
- Boss Relationship
- A faster start at achieving what the organization needs
- Higher levels of mid and long term success
- Higher percentage of promotions
- Longer tenure with the enterprise.